Are you a budding photographer? Do you love animals? If you’re 18 years old or younger, the RSPCA Young Photographer Awards is for you! Take a look at the categories and start snapping this summer holiday.
There are lots of great prizes up for grabs, including a weekend photography break courtesy of Natures Images, exclusive RSPCA photoshoots and camera vouchers from Wex Photo Video.
What’s more, everyone who makes it to the final shortlist will be invited to attend a special awards ceremony at the Tower of London.
So, what are you waiting for?
• Choose your subject – check out the category briefs and galleries for inspiration
• Take the pictures – there’s lots of advice on taking the best photos in the photo tips section!
• Enter your details – take a look at the rules of entry
• Upload your photos – your photos should be no bigger than 10MB, in JPEG format and no smaller than 600x600.
You can enter up to five photos for each of the following categories:
• Your age category
• Picture Perfect Pets
• The Human Impact on Animals
• Mobile Phone and Devices
In addition, you can enter up to three portfolios each made up of five photos. So you could actually enter 35 in total! Remember that they must all be different.