Join our team to succeed as a foster carer
Our foster carers generally enjoy great success and our foster children generally thrive and prosper in their good stable care.
This high level of success is consistently achieved because:
- Our foster carers are carefully matched with the right child.
- Our foster carers receive very high level, individually tailored, personalised, support.
- Our foster carers are provided with lots of specialist training to develop their child care skills to the highest level.
- Our foster carers are a dedicated group of individuals who have been carefully selected for their caring qualities and their wish to make a difference for children.
We are able to promote this high level of success by our foster carers and our foster children because:
- Our agency is staffed by a consistent, highly skilled, team of social workers, managers administrators and child
care specialists, who collectively have many years of fostering experience.
- Our service is organised to provide support and training to each foster carer in or near to their local area
- Our fostering service is an accredited Tier 1 or preferred provider of foster placements for all of the local authorities in our wide catchment area - which means we have maximum choice about which child is matched and placed with each foster carer.
Our foster carers success is demonstrated by our consistent "Outstanding" OFSTED ratings, the feedback we receive from children and local authorities and what our foster carers say to us. If you would like to chat to one of our foster carers directly, please let us know and we will be happy to arrange this for you.