We urgently need additional Stoke on Trent based foster carers to meet the current high level of need for foster placements for local children.
We are accredited providers of foster placements for all of the West Midlands Consortium of Local Authorities.
We are also Tier 1 preferred provider of foster placements for Birmingham City Council, Staffordshire, Solihull Borough Council, Warwickshire County Council and Coventry City Council. This means that these authorities refers children to us first when they need a foster placement for a local child.
In the Staffordshire, Birmingham and West Midlands area, we particularly need to recruit foster carers for:
- Sibling groups of younger children
- Children age 9+ who need short term placements
- Children age 9+ who need long term/ permanent placements
- Teenagers who need to remain with foster carers until they reach independence
- Children who have mild and moderate level learning difficulties
- Children who have more complex disabilities
- Parent and Child Placements ( Usually mother and child)