In Northamptonshire, we particularly need to recruit additional foster carers who live near to the South Northamptonshire-Oxfordshire border to meet the ongoing need for foster placements for local children in this area.
- Children age 10+ who have higher level needs
- Teenage children who need a placement until they can live independently
- Children who have mild and moderate level learning difficulties
- Children who have more complex disabilities
- A parent and child together. ( Usually a mother and baby)
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking chilldren and young people
Our North Oxon and South Northamptonshire foster carers are supported by social workers based in Banbury.