If you live in Dorset and are thinking of fostering, we want to hear from you.
We urgently need additional foster carers / foster parents in Dorset and surrounding areas to meet the ongoing need for foster placements for children from this area. As accredited preferred providers of foster placements for Dorset, we receive referrals for foster homes for BANES children on an ongoing basis.
In Dorset, we particularly need to recruit foster carers for:
- Sibling groups of younger children
- Children age 9+ who need short term placements
- Children age 9+ who need long term/ permanent placements
- Teenagers who need to remain with foster carers until they reach independence
- Children who have mild and moderate level learning difficulties
- Children who have more complex disabilities
- Parent and Child Placements ( Usually mother and child)
We are also accredited as a provider of foster placements for local authorities adjoining BANES e.g Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire, Bristol, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, This means that we will also be interested in hearing from prospective foster carers who live in authorities border with Dorset.
If you decide to join our team, you will be working with an agency that has consistently been accredited as an"Outstanding"Fostering Service Provider by OFSTED.