Drop In for coffee and an informal chat with one of our friendly fostering recruitment advisers on Wednesday 27th September between 10am-12pm.
Get answers to your questions about fostering with fp.c in Winchfield and the local area.
Just drop in, have a coffee and a chat, and be on your way...
Attending a drop-in is a great way to find out about:
- The children needing foster carer in the local area
- The introductory training and induction process for new foster carers
- The support and ongoing training that we provide for all approved foster carers
- The financial support that we provide
- The benefits of fostering with fp.c
- The recruitment and selection process.
We are Tier 1 providers of foster placements for Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey and other neighbouring local authorities. We are urgently seeking additional foster carers in these areas for local children.
If you live in Hampshire, Berkshire or nearby and are thinking of fostering, we would really like to hear from you.
Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could find out more by :
- Requesting a FREE Fostering Booklet and Information Pack
- Visiting our locations pages to find out the need for foster carers in your local area
- Telephoning (01993) 706925 and having an informal chat with one of our recruitment team
- Requesting for one of our foster carers or social workers to call you to arrange an home visit
Either way, we will look forward to hearing from you.
If you could please complete the booking form below, it will be helpful so we know how much tea, coffee and biscuits to have standing by! Thank you..
15 Places available