Drop in for coffee and an informal chat with one of our friendly fostering recruitment advisers on Tuesday 17th October at 12pm.
Get answers to your questions about fostering with fp.c in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and other neighbouring counties. Help a local Oxfordshire child…
Attending a drop-in is a great way to find out about:
- Children needing foster care in the local Oxfordshire and surrounding areas
- Introductory training and induction process for new foster carers
- Support and ongoing training we provide for our foster carers
- Financial support
- Benefits of fostering with fp.c
- The recruitment and selection process.
We are Tier 1 providers of foster placements for Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and other neighbouring local authorities. We are urgently seeking additional foster carers in these areas for local children. If you live in Oxfordshire or nearby and are thinking of fostering, we would really like to hear from you.
Venue: Emmanuel Church Bicester, Barberry Place, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 3HA
Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could find out more by:
- Requesting a FREE Information Pack
- Visiting our locations pages to find out the need for foster carers in your local area
- Telephoning (01993) 706925 and having an informal chat with one of our recruitment team
- Requesting for one of our foster carers or social workers to call you to arrange a home visit
Either way, we look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
If you could please complete the booking form below, it will be helpful so we know how much tea, coffee and biscuits to have standing by! Thank you..
20 Places available